MTX Editor V1.3.0 for Win8.1/8/7 and firmware V1.30 (Previous version)
- To update the firmware, please refer to the MTX/XMV/EXi8/EXo8 Firmware Update Guide.
- The preset data of the device will be lost if the firmware is updated from V1.0x, V1.1x, V1.2x to V1.3x or later. Please ensure that the MTX is synchronized and saved to the compatible MTX Editor as a project file before performing the firmware update in order to ensure that your project data is not lost, and then perform the firmware upgrade using the latest version of MTX Editor. Please ensure that the device is initialized after the update, then open the previously saved project file using the latest MTX Editor and re-synchronize to the updated devices.
- When initializing Dante devices (MTX5-D and Dante model of XMV), please ensure that all other Dante devices on the network are disconnected or powered off. Otherwise initialization could take longer than necessary.
- To prevent damage to the SD memory card as well as loss of data, do not remove or insert the SD memory card while the device is on.
- Although MTX Editor shows 'Completed' after updating firmware, please do not turn off the power of the device until the indicators on the front panel have stopped blinking.
- In the unlikely case of hardware failure, please initialize the replacement device(s) and confirm proper ID and DIP switch settings, then resynchronize from MTX Editor to the device(s).
- When entering text into a text field inside a dialog box of MTX Editor using Input Method Editors, such as Microsoft IME, please ensure that the mouse pointer is not clicked over another area of the open dialog window before converting and applying the text. This will cause the keyboard input to stop. Should this happens, please close and re-open the dialog box.
- Please do not set up the following characters with in text fields in MTX Editor.
[ &, <, >, “, ‘, /, $’, Newline(\n), Tab(\t), e.t.c. ]
These characters may disappear or change into an unexpected character.
- When the project file created by MTX Editor V1.0x is opened with MTX Editor V1.1x or later, [Play] selected by "SD Song Select & Play" in the “Preset” dialog, is changed to [No Assign]. In this case, please manually change [No Assign] for all necessary Presets to [Play].
- Please do not use the EEE function (*) of network switches in a Dante network. Although power management should be negotiated automatically in switches that support EEE, some switches do not perform the negotiation properly. This may cause EEE to be enabled in Dante networks when it is not appropriate, resulting in poor synchronization performance and occasional dropouts. Therefore we strongly recommend that:
1. If you use managed switches, ensure that they allow EEE to be disabled. Make sure that EEE is disabled on all ports used for real-time Dante traffic.2. If you use unmanaged switches, make sure to not use network switches that support the EEE function, since EEE operation cannot be disabled in these switches.*EEE (Energy Efficient Ethernet) is a technology that reduces switch power consumption during periods of low network traffic. It is also known as Green Ethernet and IEEE802.3az.
This zip file includes the following software
- MTX3 Firmware V1.30
- MTX5-D Firmware V1.30
- EXi8 Firmware V1.30
- EXo8 Firmware V1.30
- XMV series Firmware V1.30
- Dante Firmware Update Manager V126.96.36.199
- MTX5-D Dante Firmware V188.8.131.52-184.108.40.206-1.2.1
- XMV series Dante Firmware V220.127.116.11-18.104.22.168-1.2.1
MTX-MRX Editor / Firmware / Wireless DCP / ProVisionaire Touch / Tio1608-D / R Series (Rio/Ri/Ro) Compatibilities (Win)
Please make sure to use the appropriate versions of firmware and software, referring to the following compatibility charts. Using an unsupported combination may result in malfunction.
Main Revisions and Enhancements
MTX System V1.3
- Mono Input Channels can now be paired for Stereo operation, via the MTX Configuration window.
- All MTX devices can now synchronize with an Internet time server.
- It is now possible to control input levels and send levels via inc/dec level controls assignable to DCP switches.
- Input Source Selection can now be set via DCP switches. This will assign the chosen Source Level to either the DCP knob or switches as set in MTX Editor.
- Up to 8 simultaneous external remote control connections (including Wireless DCP) are now possible via the NETWORK connector or Dante connector. A further connection is possible via the RS-232C connector.
- A Setr Command has been added to the Remote Control Protocol to allow input level and send level to be controlled via inc/dec level commands. For further details, please refer to a "MTX3, MTX5-D, XMV Series, EXi8, EXo8 Remote Control Protocol Specifications."
- Fixed a rare problem which caused a parameter value to sometimes differ between devices in a MTX System.
- Fixed a problem when a remote controller was disconnected from the MTX system, existing settings data was not fully deleted from the MTX system, which caused a fault when another remote controller connected to the system.
MTX Editor V1.3.0
- In a Project Window, double clicking on any device picture (other than for a DCP) will display an explanation of the rear panel DIP switch setting options for that device. If the physical device is also present on the network or online with MTX Editor, the current status of the DIP Switch Settings for that device will also be displayed. Please refer to MTX Editor User's Manual for further details.
- It is no longer necessary to manually specify the ‘Firmware’ folder location to update device firmware from MTX Editor. This is now done automatically following installation of MTX Editor V1.3.
- It is now possible to view the status of the [YDIF], [SCHEDULAR] and [SD/ACT] indicators of a MTX device from the Device tab of an online device.
- The "YDIF" tab of the "EXT. I/O" screen has been improved so it is easier to understand the signal flow of the YDIF chain.
- Fixed a problem with MTX5-D when Channel Copy and Paste functions did not correctly paste the Channel On state and Fader value from channel 9 and above.
- Fixed a problem when an Output channel was set to 2way operation, ‘Copy and Paste’ operation to another 2way Output channel did not paste the speaker processor High Band PEQ ON state and Output Level value correctly.
- Fixed a problem in the “Device Configuration Wizard" dialog when an existing MTX device was deleted from the system and the same ID was then applied to a new device, it was not possible to close the wizard.
- Fixed a problem which caused the SRC value of a MY4-AEC/MY8-AE96S card assigned to a MTX5-D to be reset to its default value, following an edit to the “Device Configuration Wizard.”
MTX3 Firmware V1.30 / MTX5-D Firmware V1.30
- Fixed a problem when a preset recall did not always recall the Router settings correctly.
- Fixed a problem when the Alert Log did not list a Pause command (No. 210) for SD card playback when triggered from a Scheduler Event.
- Fixed a problem when four or more Events in the Scheduler were programmed to occur at the same time, some of the Events may not have been performed correctly.
- Fixed a problem when a remote controller or MTX Editor sent any DST related command to the MTX system, the MTX system did not always reply to the remote controller with a NOTIFY command.
XMV Firmware V1.30
- Fixed a problem which caused an output level fade-in, following a 1000 or more second’s wait for an audio input signal to be applied to the amplifier.
- Fixed a problem which incorrectly set the value of HPF to 40 Hz instead of 80 Hz, if initialization was performed with any pair of output channels set to High Impedance mode.
EXi8/EXo8 Firmware V1.30
|OS||Windows 8.1, 8 (32bit/64bit)||Windows 7 (32bit/64bit)|
|CPU||Core i3/5 or better
||Core i3/5 or better|
|Memory||4GB or more
|HDD||150 MB or more|
|Display||1024 x 768 pixels or higher|
|Other||Bonjour must be installed, Ethernet(1000BASE-T or higher)|
Licenční smlouva a stažení souboru
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED TO USE THIS SOFTWARE PURSUANT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN YOU (AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR LEGAL ENTITY) AND YAMAHA CORPORATION ("YAMAHA").
BY DOWNLOADING OR INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE RENDERING IT AVAILABLE FOR YOUR USE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY, OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SOFTWARE. IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED OR INSTALLED THE SOFTWARE AND DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PROMPTLY DELETE THE SOFTWARE.
GRANT OF LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Yamaha hereby grants you the right to use the programs and data files composing the software accompanying this Agreement, and any programs and files for upgrading such software that may be distributed to you in the future with terms and conditions attached (collectively, “SOFTWARE”), only on a computer, musical instrument or equipment item that you yourself own or manage. While ownership of the storage media in which the SOFTWARE is stored rests with you, the SOFTWARE itself is owned by Yamaha and/or Yamaha’s licensor(s), and is protected by relevant copyright laws and all applicable treaty provisions.
- You may not engage in reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or otherwise deriving a source code form of the SOFTWARE by any method whatsoever.
- You may not reproduce, modify, change, rent, lease, or distribute the SOFTWARE in whole or in part, or create derivative works of the SOFTWARE.
- You may not electronically transmit the SOFTWARE from one computer to another or share the SOFTWARE in a network with other computers.
- You may not use the SOFTWARE to distribute illegal data or data that violates public policy.
- You may not initiate services based on the use of the SOFTWARE without permission by Yamaha Corporation.
Copyrighted data, including but not limited to MIDI data for songs, obtained by means of the SOFTWARE, are subject to the following restrictions which you must observe.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be used for any commercial purposes without permission of the copyright owner.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be duplicated, transferred, or distributed, or played back or performed for listeners in public without permission of the copyright owner.
- The encryption of data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be removed nor may the electronic watermark be modified without permission of the copyright owner.
If any copyright law or provisions of this Agreement is violated, the Agreement shall terminate automatically and immediately without notice from Yamaha. Upon such termination, you must immediately destroy the licensed SOFTWARE, any accompanying written documents and all copies thereof.
If you believe that the downloading process was faulty, you may contact Yamaha, and Yamaha shall permit you to re-download the SOFTWARE, provided that you first destroy any copies or partial copies of the SOFTWARE that you obtained through your previous download attempt. This permission to re-download shall not limit in any manner the disclaimer of warranty set forth in Section 5 below.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY ON SOFTWARE
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the SOFTWARE is at your sole risk. The SOFTWARE and related documentation are provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AS TO THE SOFTWARE, EXPRESS, AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YAMAHA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YAMAHA’S ENTIRE OBLIGATION HEREUNDER SHALL BE TO PERMIT USE OF THE SOFTWARE UNDER THE TERMS HEREOF. IN NO EVENT SHALL YAMAHA BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF YAMAHA OR AN AUTHORIZED DEALER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In no event shall Yamaha's total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid for the SOFTWARE.
THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
Third party software and data ("THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE") may be attached to the SOFTWARE. If, in the written materials or the electronic data accompanying the Software, Yamaha identifies any software and data as THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, you acknowledge and agree that you must abide by the provisions of any Agreement provided with the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE and that the party providing the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE is responsible for any warranty or liability related to or arising from the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. Yamaha is not responsible in any way for the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE or your use thereof.
- Yamaha provides no express warranties as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. IN ADDITION, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha shall not provide you with any service or maintenance as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha is not liable to you or any other person for any damages, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, expenses, lost profits, lost data or other damages arising out of the use, misuse or inability to use the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS NOTICE:
The Software is a "commercial item," as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101 (Oct 1995), consisting of "commercial computer software" and "commercial computer software documentation," as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 (Sept 1995). Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.72024 (June 1995), all U.S. Government End Users shall acquire the Software with only those rights set forth herein
This Agreement shall be interpreted according to and governed by Japanese law without reference to principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute or procedure shall be heard before the Tokyo District Court in Japan. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any portion of this Agreement to be unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to use of the SOFTWARE and any accompanying written materials and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding the subject matter of this Agreement. No amendment or revision of this Agreement will be binding unless in writing and signed by a fully authorized representative of Yamaha.